9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Houston, TX 77021
Lunch will be provided
(All materials included)
Do you know why you're here, and have you done your best to fulfill your purpose? If not, you need to find your Why--the sooner the better.
Join us for a workshop on Intentional Living
There are Four Benefits of Taking Action to live intentionally:
1. You will Re-Affirm Your Values — acting on what you value will clarify those values
and make them a permanent priority.
2. You Will Find Your Voice — You will have the confidence to speak and live out what
you believe in front of others, and begin to develop moral authority.
3. You Will Develop Your Character — Passive people allow their character to be
influenced by others. Active people work to form and maintain their own character
and grow and develop because of it.
4. You Will Experience Inner Fulfillment — Contentment is found in being where you
are supposed to be. It’s found when your actions are aligned to who you are.
Goals of the workshop
• Understand the difference between good intentions and intentional living
• Discover your unique purpose
• Embrace the mindset of valuing and adding value to people
• Develop partnerships with others to make a difference
• Make a habit of anticipating and seizing opportunities for intentional acts of kindness
• Choose a life that matters
Choosing a Life That Matters For people who dare to live a
life of significance
Intentional Living Workshop
Theresa Pettigrew Beason
John Maxwell Team Certified Speakers